The Mobel oak console table can be used as a hall table or dressing table.
- Superb contemporary oak console table
- With a width of 120 cm and a depth of 35 cm, this is the ideal piece to create a focal point in an alcove, dining room, living room or hall. It is also designed for use as a dressing table
- The console table has three large drawers (internal dimensions are: H9 x W30 x D25 cm)
- There is a large fixed shelf at the bottom providing useful additional storage (dimensions of shelf are H48 x W104 x D30 cm)
- Crafted from the highest grade, selected solid oak
- Environmentally friendly - Our oak is sustainable and sourced from managed plantations
- Exceptional build quality
- The console table has hardwood tongue and groove back and drawer inners
- All the joints on the drawers are dovetailed
- Panelled sides add design detail
- The drawers have two-tone brushed steel handles
- Resilient satin lacquer finish
- No veneers are used in construction
- This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required
- Heavy duty packaging
- Delivery Lead Time: 3 - 8 Weeks
- Delivery of this piece of furniture will booked in with you by telephone (3-4 Days prior to delivery)
- When the vehicle is loaded a personalised text message will be sent to you
- Our driver will give you a courtesy call 1 hour prior to delivery
- We will deliver into a downstairs room of your choice (Upstairs only if it is safe for the driver to do so)
Furniture deliveries are free of charge to most mainland UK addresses; however, surcharges will apply to more remote areas and offshore islands. There are two surcharge rates – one for the solid and pre-assembled ranges and the other is for our flat packed and home assembly items. Details are shown during the checkout process. Please contact us for deliveries to any offshore island whose postcode isn’t detailed here.
The surcharge is payable per order regardless of how many items are included on the order. If any item is out of stock then the order will not be dispatched until every item is available and you will be advised of an approximate lead time.
Please see below for full details of the affected postcodes plus the surcharge fee.
This is a ONE man delivery service. This means that for bulky, or heavy furniture, you will need to organise some form of assistance at the point of delivery. Due to our insurance terms, our drivers are not allowed to deliver items single-handedly up flights of stairs. However, if assistance is provided our obliging drivers will often help to move items up flights of stairs, but please note that the items are not insured if damaged.
A re-delivery charge will apply if we arrive at a destination with a flight of stairs or awkward access and the recipient either refuses delivery, or has not made arrangements to assist the driver. It is illegal for our drivers to stop on a red-route, so you must ensure that alternative arrangements have been made.
Due to the nature of our insurance, we operate a door-to-door delivery service which means that items are delivered to the threshold of a property. Our friendly drivers will often assist in taking items beyond the threshold, but please note that they are not insured if any damage is caused, and therefore we cannot be held responsible. If customers do not wish our drivers to assist in taking items beyond the threshold, please state this when booking the delivery.